Egg And Bap Lunch
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
1) From the top of the baps, remove a round sliver of crust.
2) Scoop out the soft bread centre and keep aside to make crumbs. You can store the crumbs in the freezer for use later.
3) In the hollow part of the baps, place dabs of butter or margarine.
4) On a kitchen paper, arrange the baps in a circle.
5) On high power, cook uncovered in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp. Reposition the baps, halfway through the cooking.
6) Take the baps out from the oven and gently remove the kitchen paper.
7) Into the crispy baps, break an egg each.
8) With salt and pepper, season to taste.
9) On top of the eggs, spoon the sour cream evenly.
10) Place the stuffed baps in the oven and on Defrost/Low setting, cook uncovered for 6 to 7 minutes, or until the eggs are set, giving each bap a half-turn halfway through the cooking.
11) Now, quickly remove the baps as soon as the eggs are cooked well.
12) Garnish the baps with chopped chives and serve immediately.