|Polyunsaturated margarine||2 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Wholemeal bread slices||4|
|Marmite||2 Tablespoon (Use As Desired)|
1) In a small ovenproof bowl, place the margarine.
2) On high power, heat for 30 seconds or until melted well.
3) In a bowl, beat 2 eggs along with the lemon juice.
4) Into the heated margarine, strain the beaten egg mixture.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) On high power, cook uncovered for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Remember to beat the mix every 10 seconds. Cook until sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. If overcooked, the sauce will curdle. Let stand, covered for a while. outside the oven.
7) Into individual oiled poachers or ramekin dishes, break the remaining eggs.
8) With plastic film, loosely cover each dish.
9) Place the dishes in a circle in the oven and on Defrost/Low setting, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, giving each dish a half-turn halfway through cooking. By now, the egg white will be just set.
10) Let stand covered.
11) Meanwhile, toast the bread in a toaster or pan.
12) First, spread Marmite on the toast.
13) Onto each toast, slide an egg and then coat with the sauce.
14) Eggs Benedict is perfect for a healthy and quick breakfast. Serve immediately after cooking.