Vegetables Ham and Eggs
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 , diced|
|Whole milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled ham||1 Ounce, diced|
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the bell peppers, onions and garlic and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the ingredients are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and continue cooking, occasionally stirring, till the mixture has thoroughly heated. This will take about 1 more minute.
4) Transfer the contents to a serving platter and keep aside. Keep the mixture warm.
5) With a fork, combine together the eggs, salt, milk, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Beat till the ingredients have combined together properly. Add the ham and stir well.
6) In the skillet used before, put the egg mixture and cook over moderate-high heat, frequently stirring, till the eggs have set. This takes 3 to 4 minutes of cooking.
7) Over the warm vegetable mixture, spoon the hot egg mixture and serve right away. A bread of choice can be served on the side.