Caviar Stuffed Eggs
|Hard boiled eggs||10 , shelled|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared hot mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Red caviar||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , cut into thin strips|
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into halves.
2. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
3. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
4. Sieve or mash the yolks until smooth.
5. Add the mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
6. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
7. Pipe the paste into the egg whites. Alternately, mound the mixture using a spoon.
8. Chill the stuffed eggs before serving.
9. Garnish the eggs with caviar and pepper strips.
10. Serve as an Hors D'oeuvre