1) In a very deep frying pan, heat the lard and stir with a large wooden spoon, until a large pit swirls in the center of the pan.
2) Stir the lard and crack an egg in the center, stirring around the egg, until it is thoroughly cooked.
3) Gently remove the egg from the pan with a slotted spoon and place into a warmed casserole.
4) Repeat with each egg until all the eggs cooked.
5) Serve the Fried Eggs, immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 1166 Calories from Fat 1112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.8%
Saturated Fat 47.6 g237.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 530.7 mg176.9%
Sodium 140 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 0.77 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet