|Eggs||24 , 18 beaten and 6 poached|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Finely chopped scallions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh herbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced gruyere cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt anchovies||4 , soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained, patted dry and diced|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the beaten eggs, cream, salt, pepper, scallions and fine herbes.
3) In a wide shallow fireproof casserole, heat half of the butter and pour in about 1/3rd of the beaten egg mixture.
4) Allow the mixture to set over medium heat.
5) With half of the Gruyere cheese and half of the anchovies, cover the set layer. On top, arrange 3 poached eggs.
6) Pour in another 1/3rd of the egg mixture and cover the casserole.
7) Cook till the beaten eggs have almost set.
8) Cover the last layer with the remaining Gruyere, anchovies and poached eggs.
9) Pour in all the remaining beaten eggs.
10) Once the last layer of the beaten eggs has almost set, dot with butter and sprinkle Parmesan cheese all over.
11) Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, till the top is set and golden.
12) Sprinkle the preparation with lemon juice and serve hot.