|Hard cooked eggs||6|
|Round crackers/Toasted bread rounds||12 Small|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For Spreading)|
|Stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Of Your Choice, Or Use As Required)|
1. To prepare eggs, shell them and cut a small sliver off each end so that halved eggs will stand level.
2. Cut eggs in half across center.
3. Remove yolks without damaging halved whites.
4. Put yolks in a bowl (for making stuffing).
5. Butter crackers or toast on one side.
6. When egg white halves have been stuffed, stand them on buttered crackers or toast with stuffed sides uppermost.
1. Soak 8 drained, canned anchovy fillets in a little milk for 15 minutes.
2. Drain, discarding milk.
3. Mince fillets or chop finely with 8 drained capers.
4. Mash egg yolks to a paste with 1 tablespoon softened butter and the anchovies and capers.
5. Fill into the egg white halves. Herb Stuffing
1. Mash egg yolks.
2. Blend in 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons softened butter and 1 tablespoon each minced chives and fresh minced herbs (thyme, marjoram, tarragon or parsley).
3. Blend in 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a few grains of chili powder and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. When fully blended, pile mixture into egg white halves.
1. Mash egg yolks with 3 tablespoons butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise and 3/4 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce.
2. Mix in 1 1/2 oz (40 g) minced cooked ham.
3. Fill stuffing into egg white halves.