Macaroni And Egg Savory
|Water||1⁄4 Pint (In Which Macaroni Was Cooked)|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
1. Break up the macaroni and cook in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes until tender.
2. Strain and reserve 1/4. pint of the water.
3. Use this with the milk and make a sauce with the butter and flour.
4. Add most of the grated cheese and seasoning.
5. Put into a shallow fireproof dish.
6. Make four hollows and drop in the eggs.
7. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and a little salt and pepper and bake in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5).
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.6%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 257.7 mg85.9%
Sodium 628.8 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 23 g45.4%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 41.6% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet