Macaroni And Egg Savory
|Water||1⁄4 Pint (In Which Macaroni Was Cooked)|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
1. Break up the macaroni and cook in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes until tender.
2. Strain and reserve 1/4. pint of the water.
3. Use this with the milk and make a sauce with the butter and flour.
4. Add most of the grated cheese and seasoning.
5. Put into a shallow fireproof dish.
6. Make four hollows and drop in the eggs.
7. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and a little salt and pepper and bake in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5).