|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Tomato puree||1⁄4 Pint (1 Small Can)|
|Tomatoes||2 , peeled and sliced|
|Hard boiled eggs||4|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Wash the rice and put into a pan with the onion, tomato puree and stock.
2. Cook until the rice is tender.
3. Meanwhile, i break up the macaroni and cook in boiling salted water.
4. Strain, add the butter and tomatoes.
5. Make a ring of the rice on a serving dish.
6. Cut the eggs in half and put in the centre and cover with macaroni.
7. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.