|Hard boiled eggs||6|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Curry paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Ounce|
|Patna rice||4 Ounce, cooked for 12 minutes in boiling salted water|
1. Shell the eggs and cut half.
2. Fry the onion in the butter for a few minutes, then add curry powder, curry paste and cornflour and mix well. Continue cooking for a further 3-4. minutes.
3. Add the stock, stir until boiling.
4. Add seasoning and lemon juice. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. Put the eggs into the sauce to heat through, then place on top of rice and pour the sauce over.