Spinach Stuffed Eggs
|Spinach||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the leaves.
3. Cook gently until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain well, then sieve it into a basin.
5. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks and push through a sieve onto the spinach.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well together until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
7. Spoon or pipe the filling into the eggs.