Spinach Stuffed Eggs
|Spinach||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the leaves.
3. Cook gently until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain well, then sieve it into a basin.
5. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks and push through a sieve onto the spinach.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well together until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
7. Spoon or pipe the filling into the eggs.
Calories 293 Calories from Fat 215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 359 mg119.7%
Sodium 382.1 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 16 g31.3%
Vitamin A 121.5% Vitamin C 26.7%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet