Egg Cheese Dish
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Spinach/Swiss chard||20 Ounce, rinsed (2 Packages)|
|Spinach/Swiss chard||20 Ounce, rinsed and chopped (2 Bags, 10 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
3. Add flour, milk, salt, baking powder and grated cheese.
4. Squeeze spinach to drain as much water as possible and add to the egg mixture.
5. In a 9 x 13" pan, melt butter in the oven.
6. Pour the spinach egg mixture into the pan.
7. Place the pan back in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Allow the pan cool down for 45 minutes.
9. Cut into pieces and serve.