Egg Cheese Dish
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Pound, grated|
|Spinach/Swiss chard||20 Ounce, rinsed (2 Packages)|
|Spinach/Swiss chard||20 Ounce, rinsed and chopped (2 Bags, 10 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs well.
3. Add flour, milk, salt, baking powder and grated cheese.
4. Squeeze spinach to drain as much water as possible and add to the egg mixture.
5. In a 9 x 13" pan, melt butter in the oven.
6. Pour the spinach egg mixture into the pan.
7. Place the pan back in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Allow the pan cool down for 45 minutes.
9. Cut into pieces and serve.
Calories 555 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.2%
Saturated Fat 22.7 g113.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210.4 mg70.1%
Sodium 1059.2 mg44.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 31 g61.7%
Vitamin A 377.8% Vitamin C 88.5%
Calcium 85.5% Iron 39.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet