|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley sprigs||1 Tablespoon|
1. Hard-cook eggs and then remove the shells. Cool eggs completely.
2. Halve eggs lengthwise. Take out yolks, being careful not to break whites.
3. Press yolks through sieve into medium bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients, except parsley; mix with fork until smooth and fluffy.
5. Lightly mound yolk mixture in egg-whites.
6. Garnish each with parsley sprig and serve chilled