Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
|Instant type flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||3 Ounce|
1. In large bowl, use a rotary beater and beat eggs until frothy.
2. Sprinkle with flour, salt, and pepper; beat until smooth. Beat in cream and sherry.
3. Melt butter in a 9-inch skillet, over medium heat.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook slowly. As eggs start to set at bottom, with spatula, gently lift cooked portion to form flakes, letting uncooked portion flow to bottom of skillet.
5. Add mushrooms. When eggs are cooked but still shiny and moist, remove from heat. Turn into serving dish.
6. Sprinkle with onions and serve with toasted bread