|Canned mushrooms||4 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Condensed tomato soup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Scoop out the yolks and mix with chives, mushrooms, cream, Tabasco sauce and anchovy fillets.
3) Stuff mixture into the egg whites.
4) Place the stuffed egg whites on a greased baking sheet.
5) Mix milk with soup.
6) Pour the mixture over eggs.
7) Top with cheese and bake, uncovered, for about 25 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce begins to bubble.
8) Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.