|Canned mushrooms||4 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Condensed tomato soup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Scoop out the yolks and mix with chives, mushrooms, cream, Tabasco sauce and anchovy fillets.
3) Stuff mixture into the egg whites.
4) Place the stuffed egg whites on a greased baking sheet.
5) Mix milk with soup.
6) Pour the mixture over eggs.
7) Top with cheese and bake, uncovered, for about 25 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce begins to bubble.
8) Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 334.9 mg111.6%
Sodium 457.1 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.31%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 13 g26%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet