Breakfast Eggs and Sausages in Individual Pans
|Sausages||2 , use brown-and-serve variety|
|Butter margarine||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , per person|
1. Fold and cut the aluminum to make double thick squares of aluminum foil 5x7 inches. Turn up edges 3/4 inch all around and miter the corners to hold firm. Set aside till required.
2. Preheat the grill
3. Brown sausages quickly right on the grill over direct heat.
4. Place little pans on grill and add a dab of butter or margarine to each.
5. Place the sausages in pans and break in the eggs. Let eggs cook until firm. Sprinkle with seasonings. Transfer pans with broad spatula to paper plates for serving.
6. Serve hot with toasted bread
If the day is breezy, cover tops of pans with squares of foil so eggs will cook on top.