|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Tortillas||10 (Prepared Soft Ones)|
|Picante sauce||12 Ounce (1 Jar, Mild Or Hot)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat eggs and water together until pale and foamy.
3) In a large frying pan, gently cook the eggs in the margarine, toss well
4) Sprinkle with the pepper and blend well to mix.
5) Spoon about 3/4 cup of the egg mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll up.
6) In a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, arrange the stuffed tortilla rolls and spoon over half the picante sauce.
7) Place in the preheated oven and heat for about 20 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.