|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Tortillas||10 (Prepared Soft Ones)|
|Picante sauce||12 Ounce (1 Jar, Mild Or Hot)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat eggs and water together until pale and foamy.
3) In a large frying pan, gently cook the eggs in the margarine, toss well
4) Sprinkle with the pepper and blend well to mix.
5) Spoon about 3/4 cup of the egg mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll up.
6) In a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, arrange the stuffed tortilla rolls and spoon over half the picante sauce.
7) Place in the preheated oven and heat for about 20 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 459 Calories from Fat 236
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 507.5 mg169.2%
Sodium 1077.2 mg44.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.2%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 21 g42.4%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 0.35%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet