|Hollandaise sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked ham slices||1⁄2 Pound|
|Parsley sprigs/Watercress sprigs||8|
1. Warm the hollandaise sauce and place over warm water
2. Slice the muffins in half, crosswise and then place on cookie sheet.
3. Spread each cut side with 1 teaspoon butter.
4. Toast until golden-brown; cover; keep warm.
5. In large skillet, bring 1 inch water to simmering; add salt. Break one egg at a time into custard cup and then slip eggs into water carefully, one by one. Then poach, covered, 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in large skillet, sauté the ham about 3 minutes on each side and then cut in half. Arrange ham slices on muffins.
7. Remove eggs with slotted utensil; trim if necessary, being careful not to break yolk. Place eggs on ham; top with Hollandaise Sauce. Run under broiler until sauce is golden. With broad spatula, remove to serving plates.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve hot