Baked Eggs In Hash
|Corned beef hash||15 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded, divided|
1. Take two 10-oz. custard cups, and divide the corned beef hash between them.
2. With the back of spoon make a hole in the middle of the hash.
3. Break the egg into the holes and pierce the yolks and whites with a wooden toothpick.
4. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap and punch holes for air.
5. In the microwave, cook for 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes, until the hash is hot and egg white is nearly opaque, rearranging the cups once.
6. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cheese over each baked egg.
7. Cover the cups and let them stand for at least 2 minutes.
1. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.