|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil/Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
To Make the Sauce:
1. In 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion just until tender.
2. Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and chili powder.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered and stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
4. In small skillet heat 1/2 inch salad oil until very hot and fry tortillas, one at a time, 15 seconds on each side.
5. Do not let them become crisp and drain on paper towels.
6. Place the tortillas in a single layer in heated shallow serving dish.
7. In hot butter in large skillet, fry eggs to desired doneness—3 to 4 minutes.
8. Top each tortilla with a little sauce, then with a fried egg.
9. Spoon remaining sauce around eggs and sprinkle with cheese.
10. If desired, garnish with thin slices of green pepper and serve immediately.