Creamy Scrambled Eggs
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, cubed|
|Bacon slices||4 , crumbled (Crispy Cooked)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, chives, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
2. Use a rotary beater, to beat just until combined but not frothy.
3. Heat butter in large skillet. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low heat.
As eggs start to set on bottom, gently lift cooked portion with spatula, to form flakes, letting uncooked portion flow to bottom of pan.
4. Add cream-cheese cubes; continue cooking until eggs are moist and shiny but no longer runny.
5. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley and serve immediately