|Whole wheat bread slices||12 , softened|
|Whole wheat bread slices||12|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , shelled and mashed|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , shelled and mashed|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freeze dried chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Horseradish mustard||2 Teaspoon|
1. Thinly slice off the crusts.
2. In a bowl, blend together eggs, with remaining ingredients into a smooth spread.
3. Use a butter knife to spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
4. Apply prepared spread in an even layer over butter on half of the bread slices.
5. Cover each with another slice, buttered side down.
6. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill.
7. Cut each sandwich diagonally into four triangles.
Calories 570 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.8%
Saturated Fat 9 g45.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 276.5 mg92.2%
Sodium 843.3 mg35.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 20 g40.6%
Vitamin A 34.5% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 21% Iron 28.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet