Dairy Free Crepes
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1 Teaspoon, melted|
1) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, 1/2 cup water and salt together with a wire whisk.
2) Beat in the flour and 1 cup water until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
3) In a 4 or 5-inch skillet over a low heat, apply melted margarine at the bottom.
4) Pour in about 2 tablespoons batter, turn and spread the batter all over the bottom.
5) Pour off the excess batter and cook on until dry on top.
6) Remove over a paper towel and repeat until all the batter is finished.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg105.7%
Sodium 1075.8 mg44.8%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 19 g38.2%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.4% Iron 31.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet