Dairy Free Crepes
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1 Teaspoon, melted|
1) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, 1/2 cup water and salt together with a wire whisk.
2) Beat in the flour and 1 cup water until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
3) In a 4 or 5-inch skillet over a low heat, apply melted margarine at the bottom.
4) Pour in about 2 tablespoons batter, turn and spread the batter all over the bottom.
5) Pour off the excess batter and cook on until dry on top.
6) Remove over a paper towel and repeat until all the batter is finished.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.