Deviled Egg Bake
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , shelled|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tuna||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Grease a 6-cup casserole or baking dish with butter.
2. Slice the eggs lengthwise in half.
3. Scoop out yolks and add to a small bowl
4. Use a fork to mash the yolks and then blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard and salt
5. Spoon the yolk mixture into whites.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F
7. In a medium saucepan, combine tuna with soup and milk
8. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
9. In the greased casserole layer rice then arrange stuffed eggs, pressing them lightly into the rice.
10. Pour tuna sauce on top to cover the eggs.
11. Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until sauce is hot and bubbly.
12. Take the dish straight to the table and serve 3 egg halves per person.
Calories 653 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 389.6 mg129.9%
Sodium 1079.3 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 31 g62.6%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet