Egg and Mayo Sandwich
|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , shelled|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped fine to make 1/4 cup|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|White bread slice||12|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon (3/4 Stick)|
|Boiled ham||12 Ounce (2 Packages Of 6 Ounce Each)|
1. Roughly chop the eggs and add to a medium mixing bowl
2. Add green pepper, mayonnaise, mustard and seasonings and mix well with a fork.
3. Chill until required.
4. Butter the bread slices and arrange them buttered side up on a clean work board.
5. On 6 slices, place ham slice, spoon egg salad and another ham slice each.
6. Cover each sandwich with another bread slice, buttered side down.
7. Cut each sandwich diagonally into half and serve right away or wrap in cling film, foil or wax paper and chill.