Deviled Eggs Florentine
|Condensed cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Deveined shrimp||5 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce (2 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Hard cooked eggs||6 , shelled|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
1. Grease 4 small (1 cup) egg plates or baking dishes with butter.
2. Cut eggs lengthwise into half and scoop out the yolks, adding them to a bowl.
3. To the yolks, add, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt and mustard and mash until smooth.
4. Spoon the yolk filling into the egg white halves. Arrange on a platter and keep aside.
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F
6. In a medium size saucepan, combine the soup and milk.
7. Place on medium low flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring often, to blend well.
8. Stir in the shrimp and heat through then take pan off the heat.
9. At the same time, in a small saucepan, blanch the spinach, following package directions.
10. Drain the spinach well, squeezing out as much moisture as possible..
11. Divide spinach equally among greased baking dishes.
12. Arrange 3 stuffed egg halves in each dish
13. Ladle shrimp sauce to cover the eggs.
14. Just before serving time, place the dishes in a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes until sauce it hot and bubbly.
15. Place each dish on a serving plate.
16. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if you wish.
17. Serve hot with buttered toast.
Calories 356 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 435.5 mg145.2%
Sodium 1003.8 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 24 g47.2%
Vitamin A 276% Vitamin C 66.4%
Calcium 22.1% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet