Deviled Stuffed Eggs
|Hard cooked eggs||6|
|Ham cubes/Olive /pimento||1 Tablespoon (Small Cubes)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Halve the eggs lengthwise, take out the yolks and place the egg halves over a cake rack.
2) In the cavity of each egg half, place cubed ham, pimento or olive.
3) Press the egg yolks through a food mill or fine sieve, then combine with rest of the ingredients and beat well with a wire whisk or a high speed electric mixer, until smooth.
4) Also blend in the dry mustard, anchovy paste, minced ham, lemon juice or mixed herbs for flavour, if desired.
5) Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe the mixture in a zig-zag fashion into the egg cavities.
6) Serve immediately in nice plates.