Eggs Poached With Ham
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cooked ham||4 Ounce, finely chopped (100 Gram)|
|Parsley||10 Milliliter, finely chopped|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 4 ramekins or individual dishes with half the butter.
2. Combine the ham with the parsley.
3. Into the base of each ramekin or dish spoon a layer of the mixture.
4. Carefully break an egg into each, keeping the yolks whole.
5. Sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and cayenne and place a large dot of butter on top of each.
6. In a baking tin place the ramekins or dishes and surround them to half their depth with boiling water.
7. Carefully place the baking tin in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes until the whites of the eggs are set.
8. Take out of the oven and serve immediately.
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 228 mg76%
Sodium 177.9 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.8 g0.27%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.87%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 13 g26.7%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet