|Gingerbread mix||14 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla pudding and pie filling mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated orange rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Red food coloring||2 Drop (Few Drops Required)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
1) Follow the package direction to prepare gingerbread.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Use a greased and floured 9-inch square pan to pour the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center springs back when touched lightly with fingertips. Place it aside to cool.
5) Pour in milk to pudding mix.
6) Cook this over low heat to thicken the mixture.
7) Add orange rind and stir. Allow to cool.
8) Cut the cake in 2 slices crosswise.
9) Spread cooled filling on top of the layers.
10) Arrange the layers on top of each other.
11) Make 10 bars, out of the cake.
12) Prepare frosting, to combine egg whites with next 5 ingredients in top of double boiler.
13) Beat one minute and place over boiling water to beat until mixture forms peaks.
14) Add orange rind after removing from boiling water.
15) Keep on heating, until it becomes thick.
16) Frost the bars evenly with 3/4 cup frosting.
17) Add food coloring to the remaining frosting and using a pastry tube or spatula decorate each with ribbon bows.
18) Add dragees, before decorating the bows and serving.