|Hard cooked eggs||8|
|Chopped canned mushrooms||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy fillets||4 , minced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Halve the eggs in the lengthwise pattern.
3. Take out the yolks and mix it with chives, anchovy fillets cream, mushrooms and Tabasco sauce.
4. Spoon this mixture back to egg whites.
5. Take a shallow greased baking dish and place the stuffed egg whites in it.
6. Take a bowl and mix milk and soup and pour this mixture over the egg whites. Top the egg whites with cheese and start baking. Bake it uncovered for about 25 minutes at 375° F until the sauce bubbles.
7. Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1215 Calories from Fat 579
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.3%
Saturated Fat 24.1 g120.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1990 mg663.3%
Sodium 3014.6 mg125.6%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 45.4 g
Protein 77 g154.4%
Vitamin A 97.6% Vitamin C 34.1%
Calcium 67.7% Iron 35.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet