|Hard cooked eggs||8|
|Chopped canned mushrooms||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy fillets||4 , minced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Halve the eggs in the lengthwise pattern.
3. Take out the yolks and mix it with chives, anchovy fillets cream, mushrooms and Tabasco sauce.
4. Spoon this mixture back to egg whites.
5. Take a shallow greased baking dish and place the stuffed egg whites in it.
6. Take a bowl and mix milk and soup and pour this mixture over the egg whites. Top the egg whites with cheese and start baking. Bake it uncovered for about 25 minutes at 375° F until the sauce bubbles.
7. Serve as required.