Eggs Baked In A Dish
1) Among two flame-proof individual baking dishes, divide the butter or margarine.
2) Over the heat, place an asbestos or protective mat. Place the dishes on top and allow the butter to melt. Crack an egg into each dish.
3) Season the eggs and cook over medium heat till they start to set.
4) With a knife, losen the sides and turn the eggs over once.
5) While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread and butter it.
6) Take the eggs off the heat and turn them out onto the buttered toast slices.
7) Serve immediately.