Easy Make Eggs Benedict
|Frozen patty shells||6|
|Hollandaise sauce mix||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Canadian bacon slices||3 , cut up|
|Sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
1) Bake the patty shells as per the package instructions.
2) In a small saucepan, add the hollandaise sauce mix and 1 cup milk.
3) Stir and cook until thick and bubbly, keep it warm.
4) In a bowl, mix the eggs, 1/3 cup of the prepared hollandaise sauce, the salt, and pepper.
5)In medium skillet, pour the egg mixture over the melted butter.
6)Cook without stirring until the mixture begins to set.
7) Lift and allow the uncooked portion to set.
8) Stir in the bacon pieces and cook for further 3-5 min or until the eggs are cooked.
9) Spoon the egg-bacon mixture over the patty shells.
10) Top each with the hollandaise sauce and garnish with green onion and serve immediately.
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.3%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 184.4 mg61.5%
Sodium 538.5 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.71%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet