Egg and Meat Boats
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Butter||2 Ounce, softened (50 Gram)|
|Bread slices||8 Large|
|Luncheon meat/Sausage salami||12|
1. Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
2. In a non-slick frying pan melt 1/3rd butter over a low flame.
3. Add the egg mixture and scramble, stirring frequently, until cooked.
4. Take pan off heat and leave to cool.
5. Meanwhile lightly toast the bread
6. Trim crusts and butter the toasts.
7. Spread the egg mixture over each toast and cut 3 equal size fingers.
8. Slice luncheon meat or salami in half.
9. Thread each slice on a cocktail stick to form sails.
10. Arrange the toast fingers on a serving platter.
11. Insert a cocktail stick sail into the middle of each toast finger.
12. Serve as a party appetizer.