Surprise Easter Eggs
|Confectioner sugar||1 Pound|
|Mashed potato||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||8 Ounce|
1) In a bowl, 1/2 cup of butter, confectioners' sugar, potato, vanilla and coconut.
2) Cover and refrigerate the butter mixture for 3 hours.
3) Roll the butter mixture into eggs shape.
4) Place the eggs in refrigerator overnight.
5) In top bowl of double boiler, stir together chocolate, paraffin and 1 tablespoon butter.
6) Place the bowl over hot water, stirring continuously until melted and smooth.
7) Remove the bowl off the hot water bath and keep chocolate mixture warm.
8) Plunge the eggs into chocolate mixture and arrange on waxed paper to dry.
9) Serve the Surprise Easter Eggs, garnished with cake icing, if desired.