|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a deep jug, place the kippers and pour boiling water all over. Allow to stand for about 10 minutes, drain and then flake the flesh.
2) Mix the seasoning, eggs and milk together very lightly. Add the kipper flesh.
3) In a saucepan, heat the butter and stir in the egg mix. Cook gently over low heat till the eggs start to thicken.
4) While the mixture is cooking, toast the bread and butter it.
5) Take the pan off the heat and spoon the cooked egg mixture all over the hot buttered toast.
6) Serve hot after sprinkling with chopped parsley.