|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||8|
1. Quarter the hard boiled eggs lengthwise. Keep for later use.
2. Use a heavy skillet or pan.
3. Heat the skillet on medium flame.
4. Melt butter in skillet and add chopped onion. Sauté onion till golden.
5. Take the skillet off the heat and stir flour into the onion. Add curry powder and season with salt.
6. Gradually pour in milk and blend with flour mixture to form a smooth sauce.
7. Return skillet to low flame. Cook sauce, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until it thickens.
8. Add the quartered eggs to the sauce and heat through.
9. Serve the eggs on hot buttered toast, toasted muffins or freshly made waffles.
10. Pour the sauce over the eggs.