Curried Eggs with Peas
|Grated onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned peas||17 Ounce (1 Can, No. 303 Size)|
1) Take a bowl and fill with water.
2) Add eggs to it and cook slowly allowing water to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Crack the shells and roll the eggs between the palms.
4) Remove the egg shells.
5) Grate the onions and squeeze the lemon extracting the juice.
6) Take a bowl and mix mustard, curry powder and flour together with salt.
7) Split the buns and toast them.
8) Take a blazer pan and place over boiling water.
9) Melt butter in it.
10) Add the grated onion, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned flour blending them well.
11) Add the milk slowly stirring it in until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
12) Add the peas and eggs and keep cooking over boiling water until it becomes hot through and through.
13) Stir the lemon juice and serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2484 Calories from Fat 903
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g159.8%
Saturated Fat 48.8 g243.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1443.1 mg481%
Sodium 3242.3 mg135.1%
Total Carbohydrates 301 g100.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.6 g106.4%
Sugars 62 g
Protein 101 g202.4%
Vitamin A 69.5% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 121.1% Iron 89.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet