Curried Eggs With Peas
|Grated onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned peas||17 Ounce (1 Can, No. 303 Size)|
1) Take a bowl and fill with water.
2) Add eggs to it and cook slowly allowing water to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Crack the shells and roll the eggs between the palms.
4) Remove the egg shells.
5) Grate the onions and squeeze the lemon extracting the juice.
6) Take a bowl and mix mustard, curry powder and flour together with salt.
7) Split the buns and toast them.
8) Take a blazer pan and place over boiling water.
9) Melt butter in it.
10) Add the grated onion, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned flour blending them well.
11) Add the milk slowly stirring it in until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
12) Add the peas and eggs and keep cooking over boiling water until it becomes hot through and through.
13) Stir the lemon juice and serve as required.