|Maggi 2 minute noodles||200 Gram (Masala, 2 Packets, 100 Gram Each)|
|Boiled potatoes||4 Medium|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Boil the egg until hard boiled, allow to cool and shell them.
2) Prepare Maggi 2-Minute Noodles as per the package directions, allow to cool
3) Mash the boiled potatoes and combine with the noodles.
4) Make eight portions of the mixture, flatten and place a boiled egg in the centre of each portion.
5) Cover each egg completely with the noodle mixture.
6) Deep fry the covered eggs in heated oil until golden brown in colour.
7) Cut the eggs lengthwise and serve immediately in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2221 Calories from Fat 874
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g148.8%
Saturated Fat 22 g110.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1921.1 mg640.4%
Sodium 696.9 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 247 g82.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.9 g107.4%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 96 g191.4%
Vitamin A 39% Vitamin C 52%
Calcium 55.3% Iron 262.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet