|Maggi 2 minute noodles||200 Gram (Masala, 2 Packets, 100 Gram Each)|
|Boiled potatoes||4 Medium|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Boil the egg until hard boiled, allow to cool and shell them.
2) Prepare Maggi 2-Minute Noodles as per the package directions, allow to cool
3) Mash the boiled potatoes and combine with the noodles.
4) Make eight portions of the mixture, flatten and place a boiled egg in the centre of each portion.
5) Cover each egg completely with the noodle mixture.
6) Deep fry the covered eggs in heated oil until golden brown in colour.
7) Cut the eggs lengthwise and serve immediately in a nice plate.