Simple Scotch Eggs
|Ground pork||14 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
2. Chop the onions, add to butter and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Moisten using milk and bread crumbs, and cool.
4. Mix beaten egg, ground pork, nutmeg, pepper and salt and stir with hand.
5. Take four wax papers of six inches each and apply cooking oil.
6. Spread the mixture on greased papers.
7. Break egg shells and slice the bottom and top portions.
8. Keep an egg on ground pork and wrap using wax paper.
9. Unwrap and coat egg using beaten egg, bread crumbs and flour. Coat all the other eggs in the same way.
10. In a deep frying pan, add oil, heat it and fry eggs.
11. Take a dish and transfer the fried eggs and cook for about 1 minute.
12. Turn and heat for about 2 minutes more.
13. Take a dish and assemble halved eggs, top with chopped parsley and serve hot.