|Hard-boiled eggs||12 , shelled and cooled|
|White wine vinegar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pickling spice||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange peel strip||1 Small (Of Small Size, About 2 Inches Long)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1) In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, spice, orange peel and garlic, if using. Allow to boil, then gently simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
2) Turn off the heat and keep aside for about 2 hours until the mixture is cools down.
3) Meanwhile, lightly pack the eggs in the 2 sterilized wide neck jars.
4) On cooling, strain the vineger into a pitcher and pour it over the eggs to cover them completely.
5) Seal the jars with canning lids as per sealing instructions and store the jars in a suitable cool place for 6 weeks before using.
6) Use as required.