This video will show you how to make perfect, basic southern, soul food deviled eggs! It will first show you how to boil the eggs perfectly so that you will have those fluffy yellow yolks and easy to peel eggs.
This recipe is simple, basic but full of flavor! It can easily be customized and adjusted to suit your taste!
White distilled vinegar
1 Teaspoon (Other(Full absorption))
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Dukes)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
Old bay seasoning/Seasoning/ regular salt
1. In a pot, place the eggs and cover them with lukewarm water.
2. Add vinegar and salt and bring them to boil on medium heat. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
3. After 2 minutes, remove from heat. Cover with a lid and allow it to sit for around 11 minutes.
4. Rinse and drain the eggs in cold water few times.
5. Cover the eggs in cold water with ice and let it sit for around 3 minutes.
6. Peel them carefully.
7. Slice the eggs carefully lengthwise and put the yolk in a separate bowl.
8. Mash them till crumbly and refrigerate them till chilled.
9. Add the mayonnaise and stir to mix well.
10. Put the relish and onions and mix well till combined.
11. Add the mustard, Tabasco, old bay seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder. Mix after adding each ingredient.
12. Put this yolk mixture in a piping bag and pipe it into the egg whites.
13. Sprinkle paprika, arrange them on a serving platter and refrigerate till very cold.
14. In a serving plate, serve the eggs as an appetizer.
One of the most tasty hors d'oeuvres.Any party is incomplete without deviled eggs. This video shows how to prepare this recipe with the rich taste of mayonnaise, seasoning and makes the perfect dish. Deviled eggs are a great way to benefit from the excellent nutrition eggs have to offer. Give it a try!