Creamed Ham And Eggs Breakfast
|Prepared mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , diced|
1) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and place over direct heat.
2) Melt butter in it.
3) Add the flour, mustard and salt, stirring them in.
4) Remove it from the heat.
5) Add the milk slowly, stirring it in.
6) Put the blazer pan on top of hot water.
7) Cook while stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
8) Mix the eggs and ham and blend well.
9) Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the egg-ham mixture gets heated properly.
10) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3074 Calories from Fat 1843
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 206 g317.6%
Saturated Fat 97.6 g488.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1679.3 mg559.8%
Sodium 2333.3 mg97.2%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 38.9 g
Protein 191 g382.6%
Vitamin A 87.1% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 100.9% Iron 70.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet