|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioner's sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg whites||3 Large|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix vanilla extracts till done.
6) Run the beater on slow speed blend egg whites till done.
7) Blend in flour with hand.
8) Food Processor Method With metal blade in place cream butter.
9) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
10) Mix vanilla extracts and process till blended.
11) Keep the processor running and add eggs in a steady stream and blend well.
12) In a medium size bowl pour the mixture and blend in flour with hand.
13) Place the dough on a pastry bag fitted with a trimmed tube.
14) Twist and close the top.
15) On the cookie sheets pipe the dough.
16) Make strips about 3/4" wide and 2-1/2" long.
17) At the end of each strip cut the dough off the tube to have a neat appearance when baked.
18) Bake for 8 minutes till golden on the edges.
19) Keep on wire racks to cool.
20) Such baked delicacies can be stored and eaten anytime.