Egg In A Nest
|Firm textured white bread slice||1|
1. Spread butter in either sides of bread. With a 2.5 inch round cutter, cut the slice center.
2. Take a small skillet and arrange the slices along with cut out centers and on moderate heat allow to brown for 2 to 3 minutes. Take out the center circles and keep aside warm.
3. Crack in eggs into the holes in the slices and cook, covered, for 4 minutes for egg white to turn firm.
4. Take a heated plate and arrange the cooked slices without breaking the yol. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Keep the center circles on the top and serve.