1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Roll the pastry until it becomes 1/8 to ¼ inches in thickness.
3. Cut it into rounds measuring 41/2 to 5 inches in diameter.
4. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs and ham before seasoning with mustard, salt and pepper.
5. Add sauce so that it binds properly.
6. Place an equal portion of the mixture to each of the pastry rounds.
7. Fold the pastry over after moistening the sides.
8. Press down and crimp the sides.
9. Glaze it with milk or egg before baking in a pre heated oven for 25 minutes approximately.