Eggs in Snow
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a skillet or toaster and toast the bread properly on one side while allowing it to get toasted very lightly on the other side.
2. Spread butter on the lightly toasted side and keep it hot for later use.
3. Take a bowl and separate the egg whites from the yolks.
4. Add a pinch of nutmeg along with the seasoning to the egg whites and beat until it becomes stiff.
5. Add the egg white to the buttered toast by spreading it on the surface.
6. Make a tiny hole in the center of the egg white and drop the yolk in it.
7. Add some cheese sprinklings to it and place it beneath a hot broiler until the yolks set.
8. Serve hot.