Classic Eggs Valencia
|Green peppers||2 , chopped (Seeded)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and blend the cream with the peppers with the help of an electric mixer.
3. Add the Tabasco and salt.
4. Taking an ovenproof baking dish and butter it.
5. Add the mixture to it.
6. Break the eggs one by one on top and top it with a sprinkling of cheese.
7. Cook it by placing it in the pre-heated oven until the eggs set in approximately 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot.