Classic Eggs Valencia
|Green peppers||2 , chopped (Seeded)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and blend the cream with the peppers with the help of an electric mixer.
3. Add the Tabasco and salt.
4. Taking an ovenproof baking dish and butter it.
5. Add the mixture to it.
6. Break the eggs one by one on top and top it with a sprinkling of cheese.
7. Cook it by placing it in the pre-heated oven until the eggs set in approximately 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 484 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 517 mg172.3%
Sodium 1173.7 mg48.9%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 38.2% Vitamin C 202.2%
Calcium 45.6% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet