1. Slice spring onions, tomatoes, chili and coriander into small pieces.
2. In small bowl, combine eggs and milk. Whisk it well.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and sauté onions and sun dried tomatoes. Cook it for a minute.
4. Add coriander to the pan and add egg mixture.
5. Keep stirring until egg is scrambled.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Breakfast eaters will love this recipe as it's scrambled eggs. Egg is one of the easiest things you can make for breakfast. You can serve the egg with toasted bread. Watch the video as the chef makes scrambled eggs but with a twist.