1. In 2 empty boiling pot, distribute 18 eggs carefully in one layer on the bottom. Sprinkle salt in both the pots and fill the pots halfway with water.
2. Place the pots on high heat and allow the water to come to a boil, within 15 minutes or so. Reduce the heat and then cook the eggs for another 15 minutes. Remember to turn the eggs every few minutes using a long-handled slotted spoon to keep yolks centered.
3. Drain the water in paper towel-lined colander and return them in the egg cartons.
4. Place the egg cartons in refrigerator to cool.
5. Serve as it is in breakfast or use to prepare egg salad, devilled eggs or as you desire.
If you want to make a nice egg salad the key is to boil the eggs the right way. This video has June boiling the eggs to perfection, though her presentation in the video is little shoddy along with the quality of the video!