Egg And Potato Curr
|Red chilies||5 Gram|
1. Hard boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and immerse in cold water.
3. Slice onions. Chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grind to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also to a smooth paste.
6. Heat half of the oil. Saute sliced onions leaving aside a few slices for tempering.
7. Add ginger, whole green chillies and ground spices. When well fried add ground coconut and fry for 2 minutes.
8. Add potatoes, water and salt and cook till potatoes are tender.
9. Add eggs, cut into halves and vinegar. Remove from fire. 10 Heat remaining oil in a fry pan. Brown onions, crushed cloves and cinnamon. Add curry leaves and pour over curry.